- GI Laparoscopic Surgeon and Breast Surgeon (Apollo Spectra Hospital, Koramangala, Bangalore)
- Consultant Breast Oncosurgeon and Bariatric Surgeon (Sakra World Hospital, Bangalore)
Consultant Breast Oncosurgeon
Mazumdar Shaw Medical Center, Bangalore 2015 – 2017
Vice-President–Medical Services & GI Laparoscopic Surgeon
Nova Specialty Surgery, Bangalore 2009 – 2013
Surgical Oncologist and Laparoscopic Surgeon
HCG, Bangalore 2009 – 2016
Associate Professor, Department of General Surgery
St. John’s Medical College Hospital Bangalore 2002 – 2009
Registrar, Department of General Surgery
Manipal Hospital, Bangalore 2000 – 2002
- Hifenac-(P) Surveillance Study Phase IV in Surgery
- Breast cancer study by ICMR at St. John’s Medical College
- SAVE-ONCO A multinational, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study to evaluate the efficacy and safety of AVE5026 in the prevention of venous thromboembolism (VTE) in cancer patients at high risk for VTE and who are undergoing chemotherapy
- Numoda NXL 104/2002 A Prospective, Multicenter, Double- blind, Randomized, Comparative Study to estimate the safety, tolerability and efficacy of NXL 104 / ceftazidime plus metronidazole vs meropenem in the treatment of complicated intra-abdominal infections (cIAI) in hospitalized adults.
- Compound: AVE 5026 A Multinational, Multicenter, Randomized, Double Blind Study comparing the Efficacy and Safety of AVE 5026 with enoxaparin for the Prevention of Venous thromboembolism in patients Undergoing Major abdominal Surgery.
- Faculty in Ethicon Endosurgery
- Vice President of Colon and Rectal Surgeons Association of India.2007
- Executive Committee member of AMASI (Association of Minimal Invasive Surgeons of India) 2008
- Advisor in Cloud Mentor Children’s Science programme
- Vice president of colorectal association
- Executive committee member of laparoscopy association of India
- Member of Association of Surgeons of India (ASICON)
- Member of AMASICON
- Member of IAGS
- Member of Medi Tel India
- Member of Association of Colorectal Surgeons of India
- Member in the board of Ethicon company
Contribution to Research
Dr. Nanda has also been contributing to the medical research forefront through research articles published in indexed journals, paper presented at the national and international level, and through chapters in books. Her keen interest in research has made it possible for her to combine practice along with research in ways that very few surgeons have been able to do in the profession. She has been invited as a speaker at several conferences. As a member of several prominent medical associations such as Vice President of the Colorectal Association, Executive Member of Laparoscopy Association of India, Member of the Association of Surgeons of India, AMASICON, IAGS, Medi Tel India, Association of Colorectal Surgeons, her contributions have been substantial.
Dr. Nanda Rajaneesh has over 18 years of experience in surgical oncology and laparoscopic surgery. She is currently a visiting consultant in both Apollo Spectra Hospitals and Sakra World Hospital. She has operated many film stars & VIPS, both at regional and national level.